Friday, August 21, 2020

Third Person (Review)



FINALLY a good movie for a change!

This centers around a writer who's in the middle of writing his next book. There's also 3 other couples the movie revolves around and shows no connection between the three at first but after a while things start merging together and connections are formed. 

But the ending.....it's great. I won't even give spoilers for it either but the movie hints at what's really going on the whole time and teases you at the end with a call back that you saw earlier to show you something wasn't right all along. 

It's a brilliant movie and worth your time. I loved it. May even rank it up in my Top 5 Neeson flicks I think it was that good. 

If it's available streaming....give it a try. It was finally something worth my time to watch. 

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: