Friday, August 28, 2020

Board game releases I'm looking forward to

 So what other games am I anticipating coming out this year? Let's give it a look!


5) A buddy of mine has convinced me to look into getting the game. He raves about it and since he's a good friend (and his recommendations have matched my expectations in the past) I'm looking forward now to when the new Big Box version is released. 


4) The only reason this one is ranked lower is because it's coming out sooner. I'm a fan of Gugong and looking forward to seeing what the expansion does to the base game. 


3) HUGE fan of the base game and all the expansions that have come out for it so far! I play with them ALL in every game I have. None of them have yet to disappoint and this one doesn't look like it will either! Amazing how they've managed to come up with expansions to such a simple game!


2) I regret not backing this one on Kickstarter. Now I have to wait until the end of the year to pick up a copy but when I do it'l hit the table immediately! One of my favorite Queen Games, I look forward to seeing what the extra modules bring to it......and eventually play the game with EVERY module all at once. May sound like a nightmare to some folks but not to me!!


1) Is it any surprise that I'm looking forward to an expansion from one of my favorite games of all time?? This looks GREAT too! It adds a whole lot more to the base game and I think it'll be enough for my gaming group to make the switch once and for all!


Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: