Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Top 5 things ON Dis


Yesterday I talked about what I wished was on Disney+, today I'll tell you my Top 5 things I LOVE that's on there!


5) Monsters at Work

Though it hasn't come out yet, I am looking forward to seeing John Goodman and Billy Crystal come back in the TV series that takes place 6 months after the movie. Should be fun!

4) Gordon Ramsey Uncharted

Never even knew this show existed. I like Ramsey. I'm checking it out. 

3) Toy Story Toons

Just a collection of shorts, some of which I've never seen! (I'll be review these soon)

2) Darkwing Duck

I've been looking for this everywhere! Really glad to see it on the service. I plan on giving the show another try. The last time I did it, I was in my mid-twenties and the show looked like it didn't age well but I'm willing to give it another try. 

1) Emperor's new School

I loved the movie and remember the TV show coming on the Disney channel. I only watched an episode or two but missed the series over all. I'm sure it's not as good as the movie (which is my favorite) but I'm excited to give it a try! 

That's my Top 5. What's yours?

No comments: