Sunday, December 22, 2019

Survivor Winners at War Review: Heavy Hitters

Now let's get to some real players of the game....who won't win.

 From Millennials vs Gen X, Adam Klein played a smart game. And though his game play was admirable, he won't be the smarted player in this season, which will be his demise.
 Ethan Zohn. One of the finest winners of the game. He fought and beat cancer but he's played before and has lost his step over the years. Another contestant I'd love to see win and though he's a strong competitor his glory days are now (sadly) behind him.
 I have to tip my hat to Nick Wilson. Master of manipulation, Nick used every trick in the book to win. But in a season full of veteran winners, he's going to lose. No way he fools people this time around. Poor Nick's going to realize he was a one hit wonder on the show.
 Man I love Tyson Apostol. But ever since he was bamboozled and played like a fiddle on Heroes vs villains, it showed me he doesn't have the wit to survive this game anymore. But I'll be cheering him on all the same.
And finally we get to Yul Kwon. I man who was in control in his season of Survivor the ENTIRE time. He played a masterful game. But can he do it on a bigger stage? No. Again, I cheer for him in this season but have no doubt he will come up short. (I beg to be wrong)

Next up.... the cream of the crop!

No comments: