Sunday, December 22, 2019

Survivor: Winners at War Contestant Review Part 1: The Forgetables

So let's look at some of the cast members that'll be appearing in next season's season!

 Hey look folks it's Denise Staple! You remember her. She won the season where.....um....that stuff happened and people were voted out.....and uh....things happened.....to be honest, I've already forgotten who she is.
 His name is Jeremy Collins....I think he was a fireman. I think I liked him.... I think I've already forgotten what he was like on Survivor.

 I know this is Kim Spradlin. I know she won One World. I remember a lot of things about that season. 2 tribes, living as one.....I remember she won....I just don't remember anything she did to get there.
 Her name is Michele Fitzgerald. I had to look her up to see what season she won. I have NO memory of her winning.....glad she's part of this season's cast.

And finally we have Wendell Holland. I remember his face. That's about it. In my mind these are the most forgettable winners for season 40.

Next up....people I actually remember playing the game!

No comments: