Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Teams I never want to see win the World Series

I love baseball and this years series teams weren't really that interesting to me, though anytime a series goes all 7 games it's great. But I've been thinking about what teams I never want to see win another World Series ever again.

Here we go:

 Can't stand the fact that I have to see them in the playoffs almost every year. As long as they never make it to the WS I'm fine.

 I miss the 80's when this team was completely pathetic. I never want to see them win much less make it to the playoffs.

 Such an annoying club. And the fact that they have Bryce Harper on their team only confirms how much I never want to see them in a series again.

Let me put it this way. The only time I cheer for this team is when they play the Yankees. This might be my second most hated team. Last year's World Series was a dark day for me. Can't stand seeing this team win.

That's my 4. What's yours?

2 comments:

Melton said...

Dude, why the Cardinal hate? A small-market franchise in the midwest that for the most part does things the "right" way (as in, brings up players through their farm system and doesn't go out and make big Free Agent splashes). Not to mention their fanbase is maybe the best in baseball (ahem). Is it just sports-hate because the Mets are so obviously inferior? Curious....

My 4:
1.Cubs
2.Yankees
3.Red Sox
4.Mets (because of this post LOL - would be the Dodgers)

kidcardco said...

The Cards just annoy me. Sorry brother. I will admit though, it's one of the BIGGEST baseball towns in the nation! Probably bigger than Cincinnati but it's debatable.