Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Top 5 shows that aren't being streamed that should

With all the streaming services out there you'd think we'd have it all by now right? Well here are 5 TV shows NOT streaming at the moment, that I'd love to see!


 Return of the King (Animated Movie)

Ok it's not a show but it's still a movie I want to see but can't seem to find anywhere online. I watched the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings animated features but this one is no where to be seen!

Superbook

I watched this as a kid all the time back in the day. I'd like to see it again but it's not streaming either....nor do I ever expect it to be. Bummer.

Droids and Ewoks cartoons

Would love to see these as well online. Should have included them in my lists of shows NOT on Disney+ now that I think about it.

Enos

The spinoff to Dukes of Hazzard. With the constant popularity and rabid fanbase, I'm surprised to see this STILL hasn't come out to the public.

The Tick

Oh man.... I LOVE this cartoon. I wish it was streaming online but I hear due to copyright lawsuits it never will. Sucks because this show is SO good!!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: