Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Teams I'd like to see win the World Series (besides the Mets)

Ok, let me say this. I want the Mets to win every year but I know even back to back championships will never happen in my life time. BUT if the Mets didn't make it to the big game, here are the top teams I'd cheer for to win it all.

 The Indians are now the longest team without a championship. It'll be tough for them to ever get back into the big game but if they do, I'll most likely cheer for them.
 The Brewers have one of the best owners in the game! When players were suspended for steroid use without pay the owner decided not to keep the money but instead give it back to the fans by offering discounted tickets and concessions for the remainder of the season. Stand up guy. I like that. If they ever make it, I'll give them my blessing.

 It seems every time this team makes it the whole way there they get smokes in the World Series. The other expansion team that debuted the same year as the Rockies (Marlins) have already won 2 championships since their conception. I'd love to see the good people of Colorado to get their time in the sun with a championship ring on each of their players.

Gotta cheer for my "home" team. They made an incredible back to back appearance to the World Series a couple of years ago, which is extremely hard to do. But ever since then it's been tough times for the Rangers. I hope they get another chance one day to redeem themselves.

That's my 4, what's yours?

No comments: