Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Survivor NZ: Thailand

I just finished watching the 2nd season of this international spinoff of my favorite show and I have to say, Season 2 is SO much better!

It did suffer from having on of the WORST winners get the title but other than that, there were more interesting characters this season, more classic challenges like a Survivor auction (which I miss!) and a few new ones I'd never seen before on the American version of the show, so good for them for being creative on their own!

The best part about the season was that 2 childhood friends were accidentally cast for the show and they didn't tell anyone they knew each other until the end of the season! It was great! I've always thought about what would happen in that case.

If you are having Survivor withdrawal and want to  watch something to bide your time until the next season comes out, I suggest you give this one a shot.

I think it's cancelled now because of low ratings for their season finale. But seeing who won it all, I can't imagine many people outside the winner's family who was cheering for them to win in the first place.

Have a good one folks!

No comments: