Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Leprechun Returns (Review)



Yeah I know, I know "Why, did you watch this in the first place?!" right?

Well, I've seen all of the movies and this one is a continuation of the previous ones and even brings back a cast member from the original movie so I had to check it out.

Though Leprechaun Origins was horrendous, (not to mention the previous 2 films before that) I still felt obligated to give it a shot.

It's both bad and good.

Bad in that ALL of the kids cast in the show were HORRIBLE at acting. Honestly, it looked like they picked a few local kids who were in one high school play, offered them $100 each to make this movie and they agreed. The kids acting is B.A.D.

However, the actress (yep, it was a girl) playing the Leprechaun did a pretty good job and stayed true to the character first established by Warrick Davis all those years ago.

But alas, the kids in the movie are so bad I can only recommend it to the most die hard fans of the series and that's about it.

No comments: