Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Stargate SG-1 (Review)

After watching the movie my next step was to make it through the entire 10 season of SG-1! The show that takes place just a year later after the movie. Though it doesn't star any of the actors from the first movie they do however feature the characters.

Actually, now that I think about it, there are some actors from the movie who reprise their roles for the series, making it all the more credible.

When I first saw this series, the last spinoff had just ended. I remember liking it a lot but on my second time through, I have to imagine what I was thinking.

This show is great. I mean, awesome. Better than Star Trek and right below Star Wars for me in my opinion. I LOVED this show! So much continuity, humor, action and wonderful story arcs. The main characters all solid and even the shows two "replacement" characters weren't all that bad either.

If you've been thinking about giving this a try, I highly recommend you do!

No comments: