Thursday, May 16, 2019

Survivor Island of Idols

Thank goodness for little baby girls who keep Daddy up at all hours of the night!

Ok, so this new idea for the season. I don't get it. You bring back to players who....are camping out on an island, roughing it....but not playing the game?! I don't understand.

As for the Idols themselves, Sandra Diaz is about as legit as they come when it comes to females on the show. Dominating twice under heavy competition, she's a powerhouse and not one to underestimated in the game.

Boston Rob....meh. I mean he won but after how many tries?! 6?!?! How is he good at Survivor when he's lost so much. I can think of several other people who'd probably win too if they were given enough opportunities. Sorry, he's not a pro, he's lucky to have so many friends at CBS.

But (as always) I'll be watching the season with great interest in the fall.

No comments: