Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Most influential Reviewers

I look at a lot of YouTube videos daily searching for new board games to try out. Here are the Top 5 reviewer of whom have convinced me to buy the most!

Rhado Runs Through

Nearly 40% of the games I own are because of this man. I love his play through and reviews. Simply the best!

The Dice Tower

No surprise here. I don't think there's anyone in the gaming community who hasn't been influenced by them to get games. About 15% of my collection comes from watching their videos.
 
Game Boy Geek

Dan's reviews are thorough and very easy to catch on. Here's pulled up right even with the entire Dice Tower staff as he also claims 15% referrals on my collection.

Glover

Though they don't make reviews anymore, the "Glover" videos STILL convince me to buy games all the time. I miss these reviews. I wish they'd come back. They were done SO well! 7% of my collection comes from the white glove!

 Bower's Game Corner

I love Bower mainly for his character and the questions he gives at the end of each review. Yet the man has been responsible for 5% of the games in my collection. He's a really nice guy too! I've met him several times at conventions in the past.
 Board Game Museum

I've told Norm this but he also has a big impact on my collection. 5% of the games I own are because of the only man making vintage reviews on YouTube besides myself and the Retro Board Gamer (who only makes one a month)

So who makes up the remaining 13%? It's a bunch of other reviewers I'll list briefly here:

Board to Death - 2%
Watch it Played - 2%
Jeremy Reviews It - 2%
Down from the Attic - 2%
Misc/On my Own - 5%


No comments: