Friday, May 03, 2019

Oreo flavors you should try

Here's a few flavors that are worth your time checking out if you like these cookies.


This is the best of the bunch! I love Dark Chocolate and that it came in an oreo is okay with me! Megan wasn't a big fan of them so I ate most of them. I'd get them again in a heartbeat!

Nice, refreshing and minty! Though you won't be able to eat that many at a time, these are really good as well. I'm a fan of chocolate mint so this is the perfect marriage of flavors for me!


Recently bought these last month around Easter. Megan wasn't a fan though she loves carrot cake. I on the other hand really enjoyed them and would get them again, though I haven't seen any since Easter, I'm thinking these were maybe a seasonal thing.

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments: