Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Survivor Exile Island Review

Here we are at the end of another fun season of Survivor and Chris is our winner, though it should have been Devin but there was nothing he could do in the end, which is sad. His game play got better each day he was out there and I (like many others I know where watching) loved him for it.

I have to admit, fooling both girls with fake idols was one for the Survivor highlight reel! Unbelievable that he pulled that off!

So let's talk about Exile Island and our winner. First off, Exile Island started off as a very cool idea. You were hoping to see more of the people who got voted off and continuous challenges like you saw on Redemption Island years ago.

Instead, we got 2 challenges and hardly ANY footage from the island. I guess because it was boring? And though I like Chris did we even get to know him that well?! Hard to root for someone you didn't see play half the season.

The idea for Exile Island was a dud. They should have utilized those folks more into the story. Give them challenges that would give their allies in the game a secret advantage. Or have them show up to tribal to vote someone off Exile even! Wasted opportunities and potential in my opinion.

What do I think about next season? I'll give you my thoughts in another post tomorrow. I'm beat!

2 comments:

Melton said...

Awful, horrible, worst survivor winner EVER. he played 13 days! ridiculous. hated it.

kidcardco said...

Yeah, they really kicked the pooch on this one. Chris was a nice guy but when you don't see him for several weeks on the show, you've lost all interest in him winning.