Thursday, May 30, 2019

June Movie Preview!

We now take a break from your regularly scheduled post to bring you a short preview of what movies are up and coming for June!

 Man this movie looks terrible....now if I can just convince Megan to think the same thing I won't have to go see it.

 ZERO interest. Saw X-Men 3, that was good enough for me.

 Not even Liam Niesson can get me to see this flick. I MAY wait for Redbox but only is Megan has a free coupon she needs to use. This looks HORRIBLE!

 Nope, passing on this one as well.
 I always hate seeing a reboot even after they had a successful straight to DVD franchise going on that kept the original voice of Chucky the entire time. Though I like Mark Hamill (and know he'll be channeling his "Joker" voice from Batman for this) it still turns me off due to it being a reboot.

 HA! Looks fun but I think I'll wait for this one to come out at Redbox too.
Now THIS is a movie worth looking forward too! I've enjoyed all the short DVD movies which have come out since 3 and can't wait to see what's in store for my favorite toys in this 4th installment!

Can it beat 3? I don't know, though I probably said the same thing about 2 when 3 came out so we'll see!

No comments: