Monday, April 15, 2019

Worst Memorial Day Ever

Again, this one was easy to discern as well.

My birthday weekend (I think this was in 2013) my wife and I went out to Dallas with her cousin and boyfriend, who insisted he book our hotel since my suggestion was one that cost $100 a night and he thought that was too expensive.

When we arrived at out Super 8 (which cost $89 a night) it was in the seediest part of town, had bedbugs and blood on the sheets and the next morning our door knob fell out of the door to our room.

Needless to say I was NOT happy. That and her boyfriend was ANNOYING the entire weekend. Not trusting what my Tom Tom said (yeah I had one back then) and directing us into going the wrong way more than once. I was miserable the entire weekend.

To my remembrance, it was the only bad Memorial Day I ever had. I hope I don't ever have to have one like that again.

No comments: