Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Best New Year's Day ever

This month I'd like to talk about the best and worst holiday's I've ever had. Today I'd like to talk about the best New Year's party I ever through. Ok, so technically it happened Dec 31st but that's when we celebrate this holiday so I don't care about specifics.

So my best New Year's came years ago (2003 or 2002, I can't remember exactly which) when I threw the biggest New Year's party ever! There were so many people, I couldn't keep them all in the apartment so they spilled out into the parking lot. Thankfully it wasn't that cold.

There were so many people I didn't know about a quarter of those in attendance. Being concerned the landlord would kick me out the next morning (when everyone left) she came up to my door....to thank me for letting her sons attend.

I couldn't believe it. I also spent the rest of the DAY cleaning up. I mean ALL DAY.

Around 6pm I went to bed, swearing not to throw another party like that again. Too much of a mess and too many strangers rummaging around the house. Luckily nothing was taken but I still didn't want to take the risk in the future.

Though I complain, it was a good party. We had Dance, Dance Revolution going and plenty of friends to chat with. (this was before the smart phone was invented so we used to talk a lot more back then)

No comments: