Friday, April 12, 2019

Best Memorial Day Ever!

Oooh, I love this holiday too!

Back in the day I threw parties on this holiday because no one else was, making me the only party in town!

We had BIG parties and they were all fun too! But the best one I ever had was one time I had over 50 people (yes it was over 50, I counted) for a "Grill Party" with a special rule. NO hotdogs or hamburgers on the grill.

That day we grilled salmon, shark, steaks, sausages, pork and chicken thighs, -shishskibobs and everything else under the sun. It was wonderful.

I remember this time asking permission from the landlady or the apartments if I could have a large party. She gave her permission but after seeing how many people showed up she politely asked me to move it away from the pool area so others could use it. It didn't ruin our party and we had one of the best Memorial Days EVER that day!

No comments: