Tuesday, April 30, 2019

May Movie Preview

Ok....I'm ready..

Didn't know about this. Just watched the trailer....yeah, I'm interested. It can't be any worse than the Lord of the Rings trilogy....right?

Ryan Reynolds is in it!!!!

Yep, and if he wasn't we wouldn't be talking about this crappy movie. PASS!

Have you SEEN the previews for this movie?! They look awful! I loved the cartoon but I'm with the public on this one and have no interest in seeing it.

Megan said she's not interested, which means I don't have to watch it, which means I'm happy to watch it on Redbox....with a free coupon....and free time to do something else while it plays in the background.

JOHN. WICK. 3.

Oh yes...I will be seeing this one. To be honest, this is in the running for best movie of the year for me because I loved the first movies so much. Really hope this final one is the best of the all!

No comments: