Monday, April 22, 2019

Best Halloween Ever!

Now we're getting to the "big" holidays!

This one is kind of hard for me because we've had some pretty rocking parties at our house back in the day but overall, I don't really care for the holiday that much.

My best one may have happened to me a little after college when I was invited to attend the "secret" K Street party located in a neighborhood in Monroe.

This party is invitation only to those who live on the street and the only exception to the rule is if you decide to bring a date, which is what I was to this friend of mine.

I'd never really attended a Halloween party before so this was kind of my first. And it was amazing! The entire house we went to was decorated like a haunted mansion. Music played in ever corridor (which was harder to do back in the day before wireless was invented) and food was everywhere. (hmmm, starting to see a theme here about "best" holidays and "food")

I never was invited back (not my fault) but I think that was the most fun I ever had on Halloween!

No comments: