Monday, August 06, 2018

MORE blast from the past!

It's been a while since I've done one of these. Here's a few more things from my past that you might remember as well!

 You flip the three bases around then rub a pencil of a paper inlay to see the result. Though very limited in choices (each block had only three sides) it was mildly entertaining to us for a while.
 Remember when Warheads got so powerful, they made it in the form of a spray?! Like idiots would just spray this nasty stuff in their mouths for fun!? Oh wait....that was me....
We had this as kids as well. Looking at the name I don't know why we didn't giggle endlessly over it.

And finally, I want to show you another hilarious ad from one of my old comics I'm currently reading through. Buy a Daisy BB Gun (check!) And they give you a cap and matching back pack that say "Daisy" on it. (Che- wait, whaaaaaaa?!?!?!?!)

What kid would think this was cool?? To have the name of a flower on your backpack and cap ensure that NO ONE would want to go camping with you back in the day!?! What are you going to say? "It's from the BB Gun company"

Yeah right! Try saying that fast enough not to get your ass handed to you pal!

Oh well, that's all I have for today folks!

No comments: