Tuesday, August 07, 2018

BEST Flea Market's in America!

Megan and I LOVE going shopping at the Flea Market and Antique Malls! And I've come up with my list of the Top 3 places we love to visit!

3) Montgomery, AL

Sure I'm naming a whole town on this one but it's true. We've only been through twice but we want to go back again someday. SO many great ones are scattered out around the area, that you're guaranteed to find something new every time!

2) Mobile Flea Market

Simply incredible. Always loaded with new stuff every year we go and we come away with more stuff than the year before, which just goes to show you that it's getting better! I'm looking forward to our upcoming trip in a few weeks just to see what they have in store for us this time around! This place is WELL RUN.

Just like Disney World, there are trash cans in the center aisles, every 15 steps! Which explains why it's so clean there too! REALLY love this place!

1) Brass Armadillo

But no one beats the masters in Phoenix, AZ. Brass Armadillo CONSISTENTLY surprises me every time I go. I have yet to make it away from a visit without purchasing something new! Constant churn of new items each month, it's no wonder why Megan and I agree this is the BEST place to go for antiques if you're a collector.

C-ya tomorrow folks!


No comments: