Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Best COOP Games!

I LOVE me some COOP games! Sadly my gaming group doesn't. But here are the Top 5 Coops I love!


5) Police Precinct

Work together to find evidence, capture a killer and keep crime down all in one game! I love this game. So many choices and you can lose it in a heartbeat! The last game we played we had just finished gathering all the evidence in time to watch the criminal escape town in the same turn! LOL Too good!

4) Kings of Israel

Best game of the Phoenix Game Fair for me. Shocked me how smooth it played. And my entire group enjoyed it, which means they'd play it again (unlike Police Precinct I'm afraid)

3) Flashpoint Fire Rescue

With each expansion my love for this game grows. If played more, it'd be way higher on my list. Fighting fires while rescuing people in different scenarios is very rewarding! To this day there are still levels that I haven't beaten and instead of being frustrated, I enjoy the challenge!

2) Commissioned

The best thing about this game about spreading the Word to ancient Rome is the die you roll before every round which determines whether you can talk about your plan with others. This lack of communication makes for a very difficult game! We've lost due to it on more than one occasion. The art work is boring but the game play isn't! Fantastic COOP!

1) Project Elite

But the top of list is a game that EVERYONE in my board game group loves. This fast paced, action dominated game is fast, furious and unforgiving! Megan loves it as well which easily places it at the top of my list. I hear rumors of a reprint and if it were to happen, I'm embarrassed to say I would by it again. spectacular game!




No comments: