Monday, August 20, 2018

Games that SHOULD'VE been on the SNES Classic Mini

So last week I spoke about my disappointment in the lack of games available on the SNES mini. But today I wanted to give my Top 5 games I wish they did carry!

5) Ken Griffy Jr Baseball

Holy cow I loved this game back in the day. It was the best baseball game on the SNES and I loved playing it!

4) Killer Instinct

Screw Mortal Kombat, this was the game we played ALL the time. Best "VS" video game for the system and one of my overall favorite "vs" games of all time!

3) Super Star Wars

What a great game! I remember when they all came out and we played them in order. I was thrilled to play it. Not really in line with the movies but understandable for making a video game.

2) Super Empire Strikes Back

Even BETTER than the previous game! I came close to being my favorite game of the series but only misses by a hair.

1) Super Return of the Jedi

Bravo to the team who created these because each one that came out was better than the last. This was my favorite of the trilogy. It's too bad they didn't add these to the mini system, though I'm pretty sure (with the exception of Killer Instinct) copyright issues stood in the way.





No comments: