Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Worst board game publishers

Yesterday I talked about the best, now it's time for the worst:

 Hurts to admit it, but ever since Todd passed away they've been awful in customer service. The latest expansion was kept so secret that the only place they mentioned it was on their facebook site. But the only way you could get it is thru your local game store....if you had one. They ignored emails and requests for where others could go to pick up the game. Without Mayfair buying them out last year, I think this company would've folded a year ago. How the mighty have fallen.
One of THE WORST. As many times as I've contacted them, they've NEVER responded. I'm asking them where to get certain games...I'm asking them "How do I give you my money?" and I'm getting crickets in response. They don't have a website and every link I can find them providing folks to order their stuff is dead. They virtually do not exist on the internet! I don't see them making it far as a company with such awful representation to the consumers.


No comments: