Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Re-Read list

Answer summer slowly arrives it's time to look at the list of things I want to re-read this year.

 C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy

Known for his Narnia books (which are incredible) Lewis also made a Space Trilogy which is just as fantastic. It's been a while since I've read these and I might give it a try this summer. In my opinion each book is better than the first!

Bone

I've had a hankering to re-read this for the 3rd time for a while now. Such a great story and I have all the prequel and sequel books to boot! 2017 may be the summer of Bone for me! (though saying it now sounds a little weird)

Calvin and Hobbes: The Compete Collection

I'm fully convinced that Bill Watterson is a genius. Reading this for the first time as an adult was an eye opening experience. As a kid I enjoyed the simple humor found in the comic strip. As an adult I see the unbelievable thought and insight that went into it. An amazing series and a must re-read for the summer.

That's my list...what's yours?

No comments: