Friday, May 26, 2017

June movie review

Ok, let's get this over with so I can throw up afterwards. Here's what's coming out in June to torture us in theaters:

 Wonder Woman

Look kids! They're remaking the first Captain America movie but putting a woman in as the lead! Oh her? Yeah, she was the terrible actress in Batman v Superman, remember? Yeah.....I'll pass too.

 The Mummy

I loved the old Mummy series with Brendan Frasier. I love Tom Cruise. That being said, I have no desire to see this film. What's wrong with me?! It looks HORRIBLE!The trailer makes it seem like it's for Mission Impossible 6 or something. I just don't get it?!

 Cars 3

The 2nd one fooled me into seeing it in theaters. I won't make the same mistake twice here.


 Transformers: The Last Knight

Proof that Hollywood is giving us the middle finger and we can't even see it.


Despicable Me 3

Dang it. I have to see it. I don't know why either! But every movie about the minions I've loved. I can't explain why! I shouldn't be looking forward to such a film but I am. AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TOM CRUISE!?

I'm going to see a doctor.

No comments: