Monday, May 15, 2017

Best Board Game Publishers

There are some awesome board game publishers out there, here are my favorites:

 The largest publisher on my list but they earned it. I've never seen a bigger company treat it's customers so well. They just want you to enjoy their games and they don't care if that means giving you a deal on their games. Every GenCon I've been to they've been excellent with their customers. They even sent me a promo for a game at no cost but shipping. Fantastic company!
 This small time publisher is run by a husband and wife but the service is 5 stars. They respond to emails immediately and take care of any issues without question. I've had great experiences with them and it only encourages me to look at more of their games in the future!
Another small company, but probably one of the best. A year ago I submitted a question about their online pricing. Turned out, it had been a mistake and the game wasn't priced correctly. The owner not only emailed me back to apologize but agreed if I paid regular price he'd throw in the newest expansion to the game at no cost. Not only did he do that, but he checked up on me a week later when he heard about the flooding in my state. He wanted to make sure everything was alright with me and if the package had arrived safely. Couldn't believe how incredibly thoughtful that was. This is a company that truly cares about their customers!

No comments: