Saturday, May 13, 2017

The misery that is the Mets



Ok, I know the season is only in the first half. I know (at the moment) we're only 3 1/2 games out but I feel like I have to say it. We're in a slump. Yes at least we're not the Braves I know but aggravating losses like the ones we're experiencing against the Brewers is not acceptable.

I know the Brewers are a good team, and I know they're fighting for their division as well (only a game out) but we're a better team! At least we should be. Statistically we have them beat on just about every measure possible. Pitching? Mets. Hitting? Mets. Coaching? Mets. But we never seem to keep it together and the Nationals just don't know how to stop winning!

There's still a long season ahead of us and a playoff birth is almost a given but we need to play better than this. YOU'RE KILLING ME GUYS!!

No comments: