Saturday, May 27, 2017

Survivor HHH

After the announcement of the newest season of Survivor was announced this week I've had time to think about the theme and I'm not really sure how "new and fresh" this concept is. I appreciate the producers trying to come up with new ways to change up the show and I have an excellent idea of what they can do.

Have no set tribes.

Put everyone on one tribe, then for every challenge, teams are either randomly selected or becomes a school yard pick'em. That would make the game become an ultimate "alliance buster" and really shake things up. I'd love to see how people would react knowing that they may not be going to tribal with the same people every time. It would make for an interesting season I believe!

Anyway, I'll be watching as always when it comes around in the fall. Really looking forward to it!

No comments: