Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Star Wars games I wanted as a kid...

Here's a list of Star Wars toys I would have died to have as a kid.

 AT-AT

I wanted one of these so bad but it was out of my parents price range for toys back in the day I'm sure. The menacing AT-AT crunching through my back yard would've struck terror in the hearts of my 6 inch Luke Skywalker for sure!

 The Falcon

Duh! What kid DIDN'T want this toy back in the day? The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy?! Yes please!!
 The Ewok Village

I would have died to see this under my tree Xmas '83. We wanted this SO bad when we were young, but eventually made our own in the back yard that was quite the spectacle back in the day!
 Death Star

Dreamed about having this one as a kid. Though not as cool as the Ewok village it would've been pretty neat to show off to all the othr kids in the neighborhood!


Imperial Shuttle

I had the mini-version of the toy when I was younger but SO wanted the bigger one as well. I thought it looked so cool back in the day.

K, that's all for now!

No comments: