Thursday, May 11, 2017

Board game expansions (current) that need to happen

Yesterday I spoke about board game expansions in the past that I'd have loved to have seen. Today I'm talking about the games that still have a chance!

 Twilight Imperium

At this point, I have no idea what they could add to the game to make it any better than it already is. But whatever they came up with, I would buy the instant it came out.

Formula D: Track expansion

We know the first series "Formula De" had several expansions to it before they decided to go with ths reprint. I'd love to see them start cranking out tracks faster than they have in the past!

 Spartacus: Prey of Rome

This expansion would have a street board, where you could battle roman soldiers, more miniatures for gladiator characters like Gatticus and slaves and though it was never featured in the TV series, how bout throwing in some animals they can battle. Like a lion, a bear, a bull and a wolf! Man! I'd love to see this happen!
 Space Hulk 2: Sister Ship

Like Twilight Imperium, this game needs more villains and more scenarios and boards for levels. Just say that after their last mission they came across another ship in distress and had to go to town on some new alien race.

I sometimes drool when I think too long about it.
Zombies!!! 16: Fright at the Museum

This was an idea I pitched to them a few years ago. You're in a museum and Mummies (the Original Zombies) are chasing you around this museum. To make it a safe haven during the zombie apocalypse, you have to find 3 pieces to the staff of Ra and make it to the pyramid exhibit to end the curse! Automatic cards would be "Mummy's Curse" cards which would do bad things to the players through out the game.

I really wish they'd make it.


No comments: