Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Top Star Wars vehicles I had as a kid

In honor of the upcoming "May the 4th" day, I decided to continue my talk about Star Wars toys but this time, the vehicles I enjoyed the most as a kid!

 Slave 1

Great Vehicle. Loved the Han Solo from in carbonite that came with it. I never flew the vehicle right as a kid though but I didn't realize it flew vertically. This was back in the day before home video was big and you only saw the movie once and had to go off what you remembered. It was only way later I discovered how it should truly have been flown.

 Speeder Bike

The coolest thing about this toy was that it exploded into 3 pieces at the push of a button. It was easy to re-assemble too so we constantly were doing that during play time. Doomed was the poor action figure who rode upon it because there was a 100% they weren't landing in one piece.

X-Wing

Probably my favorite to have as a kid. I never put the "damage" stickers on it because who wants a damaged looking X-wing as a toy? My brother did it to his though to make ours look different so we didn't get them mixed up and I have to admit, it looked kind of cool. This was the ONLY way for Luke to travel around my play room in style!

See ya tomorrow folks!

No comments: