Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Comics I wish I had

Today I thought I'd list off a few comics I'd love to add to my collection:

 Batman Hush

I've already said it's one of my favorite comics. So why isn't it in my collection? Because my wife wont get the hint every birthday and Xmas when I put it on my list. :)
 Batman vs Predator

LOVED this series when it came out but never collected it. Would love to have all 3 runs of it in my collection, but it's a little costly.
TMNT (Image Comics run)

I read this off the stands when I was younger, I have no idea why I didn't buy it. There's no chance of it ever being repeated and it's one of the darkest runs the series ever had. True to continuity fashion, Larson picked up the story from where it ended in the original run and mutilated the Turtles one by one. Donnie became a cyborg, Raph lost his eye and Leo his hand. Gritty, dark and borderline brilliant series that won't see a reprint ever again. Shame.

No comments: