Saturday, May 20, 2017

BGG Con wish list (part 4)

Like a little kid who's waiting for Xmas, I can't stop thinking about my upcoming birthday trip to BGG Con! Here's another updated list of games I want to play!

One's already on the list:

Adrenaline
Wacky Wit
Hamburgum
Las Vegas
My Village
Porta Nigra
Rococo
Vikings Gone Wild
Dream Factory

Games removed from the list:

Star Trek Ascendancy: After watching more reviews the game sadly looks like garbage.
Viticulture- Bought it
Star Trek Fleet Captains: Found out it was for 2 players so it's out.
Food Chain Magnate: Bought it
The Boardgame Geek Game: After watching more reviews, it looks like it sucks so I'll pass.
Biblios: Shockingly this game is not in the BGG library!
Conquest of Nerath: Not in the library
Korrigans: Not in the library. Not surprised either.
Pay Dirt: Bought it

Adding to the list:

 Stone Age

A game about living as cavemen....sign me up!

 Lancaster

Be a knight, build your castle, collect the favor of nobles and fight for the king! Who wouldn't want to do that?!
 The King's Abbey

Be a monk. Build your church, fend off vikings and fight off "the evil". Not as exciting as Lancaster but I look forward to playing it just as much!

 Shakespeare

Put on a play, work on costumes, sets and all three acts. Dang! This one looks good! Don't know why I'm just hearing about it now!

Sagrada

The most recent "hotness" in boardgames right now. I'm so-so on it but will give it a try.

I'd like to say "that's it" but I still have a few more days to go before my trip so don't be surprised if a 5th one of these pop up.

Coal Baron

I'll be working in a coal mine going down, down, down.... seriously. The game has a player board with an elevator track that goes up and down the board delivering coal. I gotta check this out!

Fresco

A game about painting a mural on a church ceiling. Oooooooooh yes!


I really can't wait for this trip...

No comments: