As I've said, it's been a while since I've read these. I'm finding I like them even more than I expected I would.
In fact, this may be 2nd on my "favorite" list of them. I love Puddleglum. He's the perfect character for such an adventure. Always negative and such a downer on the group, yet serves up some humorous moments during the adventure.
I remember watching the BBC version of this years later when I moved to Monroe. I never even knew it existed until visiting our local ibrary here and seeing the series on VHS. When I was a kid, we must've watched the first 3 series hundreds of times but they didn't have the Silver Chair. And in the days before the internet, how could I have known this even existed??
But wow, what a great book. Can't wait to get to the final book in the series now!

No comments:
Post a Comment