Monday, September 14, 2026

Jackass: Best and Last (review)


 I've seen them all. But this was the only one I didn't see in theaters. 

Just was over it by now. The gangs have a lot of "been there-done that" to them and the franchise should've bowed out after the 4th movie, but the money was just too good I guess. 

This movie bombed in theaters and I think the main reason is they admit showing old footage we'd seen before. Like a highlight reel to pad time for half a movie they made. The new people are completely forgettable and some of them who received opening credits do NOTHING in the entire film. Like, what was the point??

I will admit, the movie shows a few "never-before-seen" stunts and even one or 2 newer ones that made me chuckle but the magic is certainly done with this series. 

Johnny Knoxville said this was the last one. And even if he was lying the box office numbers aren't. This one was truly the last. 

RIP

No comments: