Tuesday, September 15, 2026

HQ Trivia


 8 years ago a phenomenon swept the nation. On certain days of the week at certain times, I remember everyone hanging out in the hallways at work, logging on to this app, in hopes of winning some money. 

My wife was even a true believer in this game and played every time. 

Me? I didn't know the point of it and how it made it's money back. I also didn't care to spend 10 minutes of my time to try and answer questions, only to lose each time. It was a little annoying to see so many people on it at the time. 

However, those days are long past and no one talks or remembers this anymore. It shows how easily a fad can come and go. 

In HQ's case, I believe they couldn't figure out how to make money off of it and it fell apart altogether. Oddly enough, it's become a trivia question all on it's own. 

No comments: