Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Top 50 Vintage Games 2024 (in review)


 60) Up 20

This one went up the rankings thanks to the purge. I could never get rid of this one. It means so much to me. I wish I played it more but a vintage bluffing game based off a broadway musical in the 60s really limits the people's excitment in playing with me. 


59) Up 30

Not a fan of this game but like I said in my video, it gets played a lot, which is why it's so high up on my list. Megan's family loves the game and it gets plenty of play time around the holidays because of that. If I got rid of this game, her family would riot. 

58) Up 16

Great Waddington game. When my boy gets a few years older, I can see us playing this one a lot!


57) Up Even

One of the few games uneffecticed by my purge. This game sat at its same position as last year. Again, I never look at last year's list until I'm done with this one. So it always amazes me when a game (outside of the top ten) remains the same in rank. 

56) Up 17

Fun battle game. It moves up (like most games this low) due to the purge. But like I said in my video, if it weren't for the massive sert up time, this would easily be in my Top 50. 


55) Down 4

Egad! The first game to drop in rank on my list! Only because my girls are just a little too young for this one. Next year that should change. Again, my son is going to be the one who loves this one the most and when I start playing it more regularly, I wager this moves up my list even higher. 


54) Up 21

Close to my Top 50 but not yet in. My girls have played it once with me this year but it never gets requested like other games we have. This is one of the few games Megan plays with us as well. 


53) Up 13

This is my girls #1 game of all time. They love plahying this one and always request it. It's not in my Top 50 because I'm slightly annoyed we play it so much. But overall, I'm happy my girls love playing anything from my collection!


 52) Up 6

Simple game. Easy to play and fast. When my girls get better at it, I'm sure it will get played even more than it does now. 


51) Up 9

Maybe #3 favorite for my girls? It's easy to set up and quick to play which is why its ranked so high. But it's pretty simple, even for a vintage game. So for now it sits outside my Top 50. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll welcome it back into the list?

Ok folks, see you tomorrow with more!


No comments: