Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Diet Update Week 8


 Yesterday was the final day. So what results did I see in this final week?

Hardly any. 

My pooch is down a little but still there and I believe my body has shut down in to starvation mode and is stubbornly holding on to whatever fat reserves I have left. It won't budge. 

It's been screaming for more carbs which I won't do and even made me a little sick last night because it doesn't want to use the stored fat. It's been 20 years since I've been this thin. 

So really this last week wasn't worth it. From here on out hard exercise is the only thing that'll do it and I plan to get on the workout videos next week when my energy levels are restored. 

Overall, the diet was a success but unlike other times  where I'm hesitant to get off the diet, today, I'm ready. 

Lesson learned about skipping the diet in January. Never again. (unless I can control my weight better over the holidays. 

But for now....it's time for a bowl of plain Cheerios with milk. 

See ya!

No comments: