Friday, October 23, 2020

Top 100 Review (#90-81)

 

#90

This excellent 2 player game dropped 18 spots on the list because it's getting harder to have anyone play it with me. I don't think it'll fall any further but I really hope I play it in 2021. 

#89

This one dropped 15 spots on the list because it's slowly being replaced by It from the Pit which has a similar mechanic but is a better game. 
#88

As a kid this was one of my favorites. As an adult, it's not being played anymore though I still have a copy. It only fell 5 spots from the year before but I have a feeling it could drop completely off my list next year if I don't play it. 


#87

This is one my little niece's favorite games to play and also the Mrs played it with me this year and enjoyed it too. It slipped just 2 spots on my list but mainly retained its ranking. 

#86

Fun game, but not with 2 players which is probably why it fell 22 spots on the list this year. If I get to play it again with more players I do expect it to climb back up the list. 

#85

This game didn't get played this year because my girls lost the ping pong balls. It floundered a whopping 52 spots on my list due to this. BUT I now have some replacements so next year I expect this one to rocket back up the list. 

 #84

Fun little racing game my wife will always play with me, which is why it makes the list. It did drop 11 spots but that may be due to a few newer games hitting the list this year. 
#83

This one shifts up and down my list every year it seems. This year it dropped 6 spots so I'm going to say it moves back up in 2021. 

#82

Like I said in my video this game had its best chance come and go this past year. Now, I'm doubtful I'll ever get to play it again. It fell 14 spots this year and does stand the risk of dropping off completely in 2021. 

#81

Dropping 11 spots on the list, the only thing holding this game back is that it's incomplete. It IS a gun game though!

Have a good weekend folks!


No comments: