Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Top 100 Review (#120-111)

 Now that my Top 100 Vintage games are done I'd like to talk about how they moved positions from the year before!

First off, let's look at the ones that didn't make the 100 and I'll give you my opinion on if they'll reach it next year or not!


#120

No way. I hate this game of the Mrs.
#119

Please refer to my comments above.
#118

If I could I'd toss this game out of my house. 
#117

Love the pieces but the game is bad. Tried to trade it and the guy passed. Unless I can think of a better way to play this game, it's not getting in. 

#116

If I play it, it may move up the list but I doubt I'll ever get it to the table again. 
#115
Uh...no.


#114

Unless my nephew request them, these aren't going to be played next year. 
#113

Really want to play this one again but I don't think it'll make the Top 100 either way. 

#112

This one isn't getting played next year either unless by miraculous request. 

#111

If I play this one again and it's good it has an outside chance of breaking in to the Top 100


No comments: