Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Top 100 Review (#80-71)

 

#80

Fun card game that dropped 11 spots on my list because....it's a card game. Ha! Though I enjoy it, card games are my least favorite games to play. 


#79

Please see notes above. Another game that at one point was in my Top 10 but has slowly continued to drop each year thereafter. This time the drop was 19 spots. Card games in my collection are worth playing but it doesn't mean I'll always play them as much as the other games in my collection. 


#78

Dropping 23 spots, this is the card game that took the biggest dip. Again, I like these games but when it's mainly a deck of cards the appeal isn't there as much for me. 


#77

Dropping 24 spots on the list I think it's because this game over stays its welcome a little too much in the end when you're slowly trying to get rid of all that money. 


#76

Taking another huge 24 spot drop, the main issue with this game is I cannot get it to the table, so I'm afraid its doomed to continue to fall on the list again in 2021. 


#75

It dropped 10 spots and almost got traded until I thought about it and decided to keep it instead. Lovely 80's game but it may be getting stale, which means it'll drop again probably next year. 


#74

After moving to my Vintage list this year, this game experienced a boom moving up a whopping 130 spots from the previous list. I think it'll move up again next year before it levels out. 


 #73

Dropping 12 spot this year only because I played it with 2 players (which isn't as fun) This is a great bluffing game and if I get more players to the table next time, it's sliding days down the list are over. 


#72

New to the list, if played within the right group I can see this one moving up my list next year. 


#71

Great game. Slide 5 small spots but mainly due to new games being added. I think the same will be the case for it in 2021. 

No comments: