Friday, October 30, 2020

Top 100 Review (#50-41)

 Alright! Time to talk about my Top 50! Let's do this!


#50

Excellent game that makes Battleship look like a loser. It moved up 4 spots on my list to clinch a position in the Top 50 but I think will miss out next year due to 2 player games being harder and harder to get to the table. 


#49

Super hard to find replacement parts for it so I'm still missing 2 tokens to the game but if I ever find them, I think this game will jump up a lot more. It moved up 1 spot which is not bad considering it's an incomplete game in my collection. 


 #48

This game jumped 10 spots on the list and if the fun continues every time I play the game, I feel it's going to continue the trend of moving up. Everyone is laughing and screaming during it which adds to its value after each play. 


#47

New game to my list that's super fun! But if I can't get the buzzard to pick up the people (it misses a lot if set off track) then it'll move down the list. I LOVE how the buzzard it so HUGE in the game!


#46

Another wish list game that entered my collection this year. Unique theme and game play but again, there's a problem with moving the magnet on the board. So just like Back Off Buzzard, if I continue to have issues with the game, it will slide down the list as well. 


#45

Man I love Nerts! It moved down 19 spots on the list because it never looks like I'm going to play it. And it'll probably drop even more in 2021 as that sad trend continues. 


#44

Falling down 6 spots was a mystery to me. Maybe just all the new games that were added but this game is solid. Even the Mrs. enjoyed playing it with me this year! I think it'll climb up again in 2021. 


#43

Fast friendly dice chucking game. Absolute blast each time I play it. Though it did drop 13 spots on the list, it remains one of my favorite vintage dice games in my collection!


#42

An excellent new addition to my collection which may inch its way up higher on the list as time goes by. My nephews and I totally love this zaney game that involves a magnet and a maze. 


#41

Every year this games moves up my list. This year is was 6 spots. I'm positive it'll crack the Top 40 by next year. 


Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: