Thursday, October 22, 2020

Top 100 Review (#100-91)



#100

Fun game that barely held on to the Top 100 this year. New games could push this off the list next year. 

#99

This one dropped a whopping 21 spots on the list this year. Just a little too simple for my taste. I think this is the last year this one hangs on the list. 


#98

Dropping 11 spots on the list really put this game in jeopardy of dropping off my list for good. If I find a good trade, this game is gone. 



#97

I love this game but no one else really likes to play this with me which is why it dropped 35 spots this year. I think it may drop from the list completely next year.  

#96

This game stayed even on the list so I think it'll hang in here at the bottom again next year around the same spot. 

#95
Love this game. But it's simple which is why it dropped 28 spots on my list this year. I think it'll hang on the list again in 2021. 

#94

Fun game, only dropped 2 spots on my list so I think it continues to slide but stays on the list. 

#93

Fun game but losing its luster over the years. It dropped 4 spots this year and I think will slip more next year too. 

#92

One of my wife's favorite games and my friends also rank this among their favorites of all time but for me it dropped another 4 spots. I think this is as low as this game gets on my list. 


#91

This game dropped 9 spots on my list and will be lucky to stay in the Top 100 next year. I think its at risk to not make it to the table next year. 


No comments: