Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Top 100 Review (#70-61)

 

#70

When I added more money at the start of the game it really helped this game! It moved up 6 spots. I think it has more room to grow moving onward too!


#69

This one dropped 20 spots and will probably fall hard again next year as I'm not sure it'll get played until I can come up with a fix for the game. 


#68

Fun game but it's just a battle game of rolling dice, which is why it dropped 23 spots this year. I think it'll slide a little more in 2021 for the same reason as well. 


#67

It dropped 27 spots on the list because it's a real simple game. Fun but simple. I don't see it dropping much going forward. 


#66

It dropped 34 spots because it'll never get played. I wish it could but its not. 2021 will not be kind to this story on the list I'm afraid. 


#65

This game dropped another 21 spots on the list because each year it gets harder to find someone to play it with me. It's a gem of a game that hopefully has found its footing on the list and won't slide down any more. 


#64

This one only moved 1 spot down the list but is pretty solid. If I'm able to get the expansion that just came out this year (UK only) I foresee this climbing up my list next year!


#63

This game moved UP 25 spots on my list because it finally got played and is a fun classic game! I'm sure it will retain its spot if played again next year. 

#62

Another game that got to the table and moved up because of it. 30 spots higher than last year. But I think it'll drop a bit in 2021 unless I can get this 2 player game to the table again soon. 


#61

This one only dropped 2 spots mainly to newer games coming on to the list. I think I found the right spot for it here and it basically stays the same rank next year. 


No comments: