Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Top 100 Review (#110-101)



#110

Played it this year, it was ok. It actually climbed 1 spot on the list from last year but I don't think it would ever make it into my Top 100. 


#109 

Didn't get a chance to play this one this year but if I do next year I think it could make a return to my Top 100


#108

Another game that didn't make it to the table but if it does again it may hop back on the list.


#107

I have a feeling if I play this again and it's as decent as I remember it could make the Top 100. 


#106

Sadly, I don't think I'll be playing this one next year so it'll probably never see the Top 100 again. 


#105

Another game I'll probably never play again so it also has no chance of returning to the list. 

#104

No way this one gets back on the list but it will get played again because Megan loves it. 


#103

This one's done for being on my list again either. Now that no one wants to play it anymore this year may be the last time it ever gets played. 


#102

Unless I can find a way to get some more PVC Capn Crunch pieces for the game this one will remain on the outside looking in. 

#101

Fun game but I believe new games added to the list could keep this one out. 

Onward to my Top 100!!


No comments: