Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Top 5 chips

Because...why not?

5) Oh yeah! When in doubt, I always grab a bag when having company over for game night. It's the chip everyone loves and so do I!

 4) Don't know how common these are in other states but if you've never had these before, you should try it. I think they're absolutely amazing! Anytime a restaurant in town has these, I always pick up a bag.
 3) Oddly enough I don't get these enough. But when making this list I remembered they are pretty tasty!
 2) Any flavor just about. These things are addictive. Who COULDN'T eat a whole can in one sitting?!
1) The absolute BEST. And to be honest, the walmart brand is even BETTER! Mom got them for us a few months ago when we came over for dinner and now I buy a bag whenever we go shopping....I also eat the entire bag in one sitting each time.....worth it.

That's my top 5, what's yours?

No comments: