Monday, July 13, 2020

Superman Animated Series Review

At long last I finally got to watch this series. I've heard so many good things said about this series that takes place (and cross over's) with the Batman Animated Series that I just had to give it a shot.

I hate Superman. He's a dumb superhero, which is why it's taken me so long to watch this show but now that I have, I like it. Even bought a copy for myself.

The same team from Batman is involved and you can tell because the stories are very rich in character portrayals and story arcs. Though Batman is the better cartoon I would recommend you checking this one out. Especially if you like Superman.

Best episodes? Too many to name but I think my favorite is the one where a criminal figures out Clark Kent is Superman....right before dying in the gas chamber for the death penalty....yeah. No joke. That happened in this series. Seriously dark.

Love. It.

One thing's for sure, they don't make cartoons like this anymore!

No comments: